The Hilldale Parent Teacher Council (HPTC) welcomes you to our school!
September 9th starts the first day for Hot Lunch
Please remember your Hot Lunch tickets!
Monday, 9/16 - Picture Day
Monday, 9/16 - Buffalo Wild Wings Fundraiser (see details below)
Monday, 9/16 - Tickets on Sale for Hilldale Tricky Tray
Thursday 9/19 - Back to School Night
Friday 9/20 - EARLY DISMISSAL
Ice Cream for sale at lunch
**Check out our HILLDALE PTC CALENDAR for up-to-the-minute information!**
Please become a member of the Hilldale PTC and complete Welcome Packet forms due Wed. 9/18!
- Go to https://hilldaleptc.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button. NOTE: If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another Montville Township school (such as Lazar or the High School) you can use the same email and password to login. You can then skip to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email account for a link to complete the verify process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms such as Membership, Donation, Volunteer and Apparel Needs in one convenient place! Visit https://hilldaleptc.membershiptoolkit.com often to view the Online Directory and check out the Calendar of Activities.
Share your First Day of School photos with the yearbook committee! Email those smiles to HilldaleK4yearbook@gmail.com! Please also consider volunteering as a Grade Photographer during the school year. Contact Lisa Tubbs at Lisaitubbs@gmail.com with any questions.
Homework Free Nights for the 2019-2020 school year are:
October 10 (Thursday)
December 4 (Wednesday)
March 10 (Tuesday)
May 11 (Monday)
The guidelines that have been established for all teachers to follow are:
**No homework given on “Homework Free Night"
**No tests given the day after “Homework Free Night"
**No doubling up on homework before or after “Homework Free Night"