• There's No Room for You, Maddie Morrison by Dale Baumwoll. Maddie Morrison's biggest problem is getting to sit at the popular girls' lunch table. Maddie takes a journey back in time and learns that her mother's advice is more important than she thought and that the popular girls are not that cool. Maddie's journey will change lives!
• Mom, They’re Teasing Me: Helping Your Child Solve Social Problems, by Michael Thompson, Lawrence J. Cohen and Catherine O’Neill Grace, Ballantine Books, 2002.
• Nurturing Resilience in Our Children: Answers to the Most Important Parenting Questions, by Robert Brooks and Sam Goldstein, NTC Publishing Group, 2002.
• Odd Girl Out: The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls, by Rachel Simmons, Harcourt, 2002.
• Raising Resilient Children: Fostering Strength, Hope and Optimism in Your Child, Robert Brooks and Sam Goldstein, McGraw-Hill/Contemporary Books, 2001.